A very special thanks for taking the time to consider our product, please take the time to read our warranty below which sets out our obligations and your obligations to ensure everyone is treated fairly in the unlikely event of a warranty.
It is a warranty condition that on purchasing a TABS boat, you view our “How to take care of your vessel”.
TABS Boats offer a four (4) year limited warranty on our Plate Hull Design (PHD) boats only.
- All non plate hulls this includes all 3mm, 2.5mm, 2.0mm and 1.6mm bottoms carry a standard two (2) year limited Warranty.
- The boat must not have been altered or operated outside the limits of its design.
- The boat must not have been damaged by neglect, accident, improper use or for competitive reasons.
- The limited Warranty covers the structural integrity of the hull including all structural beams, stringers and welding. It also includes all aluminium fixtures eg: consoles (providing they have not been altered or added on to.)
- The rest of the hull including all wiring, hardware and bolt on items including upholstery as supplied by TABS Boats will be covered for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original sale. (This does not extend to dealership supplied options).
- Paint is warranted for a period of twelve (12) months against defective paint or application only. This does not cover damage, wear and tear, salt creep, oxidization and deterioration caused by petrol or dissimilar metals. We advise fresh water only is to be used to wash your boat and a regular maintenance program to reseal all paint penetrations.
- Wooden floors are a natural product and some movement and flexing will be experienced. Warping is not covered under warranty. The floors structural integrity is warranted for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Any work agreed to be repaired by TABS Boats will be done ex factory and any freighting costs to and from the factory will be at the owners expense.
Disclaimer: As TABS Boats continues to make improvements to our products, we reserve the right to modify or change any details that are contained herein. All specifications quoted are approximate and subject to change. Hull colours shown are for illustration purposes and may vary slightly to actual paint colours. Please not that photos may show accessories and/op options that are additional to standard models.
Please refer to the Standard Features and Options Pages. For further information on the TABS Boats model range please contact your authorised dealer.